CALENDAR PARKING RULES
Calendar parking shall be activated with the occurrence of a Snow Event, which is defined as the accumulation of one inch (1”) or more of snow upon the public right-of-way.
- During the period from November 15th through March 15th, when a Snow Event has occurred, parking is restricted in the public right-of-way to alternate sides of the roadway in the following manner:
- On odd-numbered days, vehicles shall only be parked, stopped or left standing on that side of the roadway having odd-numbered addresses.
- On even-numbered days, vehicles shall only be parked, stopped or left standing on that side of the roadway having even-numbered addresses.
- A Snow Event will remain in effect for 24 hours after the snow has stopped.
- The hours for calendar parking will be from 9 A.M. to 6 A.M. Vehicles will have three (3) hours to be moved to the correct side of the roadway to avoid risk of civil citation.
- The date at 6 A.M. shall determine if the day is odd or even.
- During a Snow Emergency, Calendar Parking shall be in effect – except on designated snow routes where no parking will be permitted until the Snow Emergency has been cancelled.
- This ordinance shall not apply to commercial districts where parking is designated on both sides of the street.
Please contact Public Works with any questions: 242-0261.