RIVERVIEW R/V PARK RULES & REGULATIONS
The City of Clinton- Parks and Recreation welcomes you to the Riverview R/V Park. We ask that you adhere to the following rules and regulations:
- Campers must be at least 18 years of age. Campers may choose their own site and must register immediately after parking. Registration shall be complete after providing the necessary information on the registration form envelope and depositing the envelope with payment in the slot of the deposit vault located on the bathhouse wall next to the registration booth. Reservations are not accepted.
- A camp site may only be procured with and RV or Camper. Use of vehicle to hold a spot will not be permitted.
- Campers and Motor Homes must be currently registered and licensed according to State requirements and must be operable and/or have immediate means of transportation of the unit and kept in good repair.
- Camp Pad Fee is $22/night. Checkout is (4pm) on the last day of the permit period. Day to Day payments will not be accepted. Your length of stay must be declared upon arrival and payment for your entire stay is due at the time of registration. (This fee drops to $15/night during the off season once the water is shut off)
- Leaving your camper unattended for 24 hours is not permitted. The City is not responsible for loss, theft, or damages.
- The RV Campground will feature a Camp Host Approximately April 15th – October 15th. The Camp Host is a representative of the Parks & Recreation Department and has full authority to enforce RV Campground rules and regulations.
- Access to the restrooms is for sole use of RV Campground users. The Camp Host or Marina Staff will provide campers with the code. Codes will be changed biweekly. Public restroom use is accessible at the 9th N. Boat Ramp.
- Long Term Camping is not permitted at the Riverview RV Park. Campers may stay on a pad for 14 consecutive days and must vacate the premises for a period of 24 hours before they are permitted to return. (If vacancies exist, a camper in good standing may request to relocate to a vacant pad, but only if permission is given by Camp Host/Marina Staff if availability permits).
- The registration stub must be filled out completely and accurately and be displayed in plain view preferably on the campsite post or the dashboard of the vehicle.
- Camping in the pull through pads numbered 23, 25 and 27 shall be reserved for R/V’s of a minimum 35 foot length.
- Vehicles in addition to the R/V shall be allowed at each camping unit as long as they can fit onto the concrete slab with no overhang onto the grass. No more than 2 cars are permitted. Visitors may park in the overflow lot located to the north of the park. Parking on the drive is NOT permitted and violators will be asked to leave.
- Quiet time in the park starts at 10pm and continues until 8am.
- Only registered campers are permitted in the R/V Park after 10pm Until 6am.
- Camp sites are limited to no more than 15 people (campers & guests combined). Camp host is NOT responsible for providing guests with the bathroom code
- Fires are permitted in charcoal grills, gas grills, commercial fire pits and fire rings. Permitted times for open burning shall be from 8am until 12Midnight. No cans, bottles, metals etc. shall be put into the fire pit. FIREWOOD ONLY!
- Campsites must be cleaned daily and waste deposited in the provided containers. Camp Site must be maintained in a manner consistent with Recreational Camping with no clutter or debris.
- Any remains from the cleaning of fish must first be wrapped in paper or placed in a plastic bag before placing in containers.
- Dogs and cats must be on a leash at all times and the leash may not exceed ten (10) feet in length. Owners must clean up all droppings and dispose of properly after each occurrence or you may be asked to leave. Please do not leave pets unattended on your site.
- Only one picnic table per unit is allowed.
- The circle drive is also used as a walkway. Speed limit in the R/V Park is 5 m.p.h.
- When the Campground is being mowed, on or about Wednesday afternoon, all items shall be removed from the grass areas.
- R/V waste or grey water shall only be dumped at the dumping station location to the north of the R/V Park. Any camping unit found to be leaking, or not properly discharging of grey waste will be asked to leave the Campground.
- No dish washing will be permitted in hydrants, restrooms or drinking fountains.
- No ropes, cables, chains or lines may be affixed to trees or other park fixtures.
- No wading, swimming pools or water features are allowed in the campground.
- The solid waste containers are only for the use of registered campers and are only for garbage or trash generated or accumulated while on the premises of the park.
- The outside use and consumption of alcoholic beverages, including beer and wine is hereby prohibited in the R/V Park between the hours of 12 midnight and 11am Alcoholic beverages may only be consumed in the R/V Park by the registered camper and their guests and no person shall possess beer in containers larger than 32 ounces.
- No Sleeping Tents, daytime tents with bottoms, or rugs will be permitted.
- A violation of any local, state or federal law by a member of the camping party or their guests is cause for revocation of camping privileges and the entire camping party will be required to vacate the premises.
- The ADA Accessible Camp Pads will be reserved for campers with disabilities with a valid displayed handicap placard for their exclusive use until 4pm daily. At that time, the spot may be utilized by any camper.
VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE RULES CAN LEAD TO
IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF CAMPING PERMIT.