The Finance Department maintains the financial systems, records, and functions of the city in accordance with applicable laws and procedures.
The department consists of the Accounting Division and Customer Service Division. Each divisions' goal is to ensure accurate and efficient service to residents, city departments, and local, state, and federal agencies.
The Accounting Division's responsibilities include:
- Accounts Payable
- Cash & Investment Management
- Debt Management
- Payroll Processing for City employees
- Preparation of the annual budget
- Issuance of various licenses & permits
- Utility Billing & collections
Hours of operation are Monday thru Friday: 8am - 4:30pm
The city's bond rating assigned by Moody's Investor Services is A2 [rating date of 7/3/2018].